You are the Mayor of Saratoga!
Your Saratoga stories are the inspiration for Mayor’s new ‘Toga polo illustrated by local gesture drawing artist Angela Stevens.
Saratoga scenes illustrated in this hand-sketched gesture drawing include the Canfield Casino, Broadway street sign, lead horse on the carousel, Dark Horse logo, Congress Park Water Fountain, Spirit of Life statue, Spit & Spat statues, Welcome to Saratoga sign, Big Red Spring, Battlefield Obelisk, 1958 Chrysler Saratoga, Travers Canoe and a golfer, horse galloping, horse walking, horseshoe, dog, sailboat, music note, ballerina, guitar, martini glass, hiking boot, horse crossing sign, derby hat, bike, betting ticket, lawn jockey, pine tree and water bottle.
Constructed with remarkable craftsmanship by the choice U.S. mill for custom print polos, ‘Toga is comfortable, long-lasting and fits you perfectly:
- Made in the USA (Denver, Colorado)
- Cooler, lighter & quicker drying than cotton with four-way stretch
- Moisture-wicking performance fabric sustainably sourced from Italy (86% poly / 14% spandex)
- Artwork repeating all over is dye-sublimated for zero-fade
- Reinforced locking stitch for durability
- Spread collar double-backed to keep its shape
- Short-sleeves rest easily on the upper arm
- Three button-down front closure
- Shrink-resistant, wrinkle-resistant & anti-pilling
- UPF 30+ rating & tag-less
Care: Machine wash cold with like colors & tumble dry low